Engines less powerful since april upfate?

Cradle

Im not sure about this but it feels like some generall tweak has lowered the power of the engines? I got the mirage and a10c and playeed them both a day before the last update and both of them seems affected. The a10 barealy gets of the ground in some cases and where i used to just take off and almost at once start my turn tiwards Target i now need to jeeo almost level a long time to build up speed over 200 knt. The mirage is ofc much faster but feels to bleed power in middle/high g turns to the point of stalling really fast. I played against a ai F5 that i never ever could shake from my six no matter what and when i tried climbing straight up i lost power but the F5 zipped past with plenty to spare. Im new to a-a but it "feels" wrong. Is this how real planes perform or ?

• Like 1

-----

My life as a child did not prepare me for the fact that the world is full of cruel and bitter things.

-Robert Oppenheimer, 1904-1967

TM Warthog Hotas, TM Rudder, Track IR 5

Next Level GT Ultimate V2 Gaming Chair Racing Simulator Cockpit

43" Screen

I do not know if there were any changes, but what I would check first are my throttle axes if they grow up to 100%

It happened to me once that I had to calibrate to resolve similar issue. You can also check the axes in game and see the "thrust" slide/curve and if it goes from 0 to 100.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

I had the same problem, my wingman hurtled down the runway, and I could barely get off the ground.

It turned out that DCS had changed my axis settings and duplicated my throttle AXIS on another controller, so although I was at full throttle, the other axis was interfering. Deleting the addition cured that.