how to Update??

dbw

The update is for the openbeta ... perhaps your 1.5 is the stable versión?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi Rudel...You're are right. Mine is the stable 1.58 version. I must have missed something. I thought this would roll version 1.5 (stable)and 2 (open beta)directly into a single version..2.5. I've been searching forums but I guess I'm missing some info here. Many thanks.

Dave

I'll just quote myself again:

If you don't have the Open Beta installed, use the updater with DCS_Updater.exe update @openbeta to convert your 1.5.8 Stable Release installation to the Open Beta branch and download 2.5.

More info on how to use the updater can be found here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Or you just wait for the standalone installer which will be released later today.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

If you have 2.2 Open Alpha installed, the 2.5 Open Beta installer will download the Caucus map and the files it needs for the new stuff. Then it will copy what it needs from 2.2 Open Beta to reduce the size of the download. If you don't have 2.2 Open Alpha installed, it will download those maps, but you'll have to have purchased NTTR and Normandy to use those maps.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1