No to Pay lessions

Hello all in the dcs community.

This week we saw a squadron in the community start to solicit for paid lessons. I feel this is a slap in the face to all who donate their time help others in the community also who make youtube videos and guides for the community. We all know how steep the learning curve is for any module is in dcs. If we open this box up to paid lessons I feel we will lose the helpful nature of the community. This will also be bad to bringing new people into the game as this will add another pay wall to new players coming into the game.

The slugger began as a sister Squadron but now we have cut all ties with the Grim Reapers.

From day one when I form the Slugger Squadron I had one item that I ask all my members to do after they train with me is to pass on what they learn to another new pilot in the game.

If you need help with dcs come to over to the sluggers discord and ask for help. the sluggers will help you. If we can not answer your question right away we will find it for you.

sluggers discord link: https://discord.gg/R4jW497

the Sluggers and I want to thank all the members of the community who donate their time help others in the dcs community

Spider CO. of the sluggers

Edited by salling772

I completely agree. We do supply loads of knowledge, just like most squadrons, and the great work of the Chuck. Paid lessons are quite a ripoff seeing all that the community can deliver. If you want to pay some money, get real life flying lessons. It's worth it.