DCS Terrain development team

Prowler111

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GR.1 and AV8A have pretty much the same airframe if I'm not mistaken. I think it was the versions after that where the variations are visible

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Full fidelity module, not sure of the time frame, BUT i believe it would be awesome it can be ready once we have the map ready, but it's too far into the future right now, but it's happening.

As for AV-8A/GR.3, it's also planned, but nothing on when it will happen, i mean, not right now

Is the AV-8B Plus still planned, or is that one canceled?

Edited by schroedi

Full fidelity module, not sure of the time frame, BUT i believe it would be awesome it can be ready once we have the map ready, but it's too far into the future right now, but it's happening.

As for AV-8A/GR.3, it's also planned, but nothing on when it will happen, i mean, not right now

Take my money now! [opens wallet] :pilotfly:

FRS1 is my dream DCS module, love the NA as a stop gap though.

Yay !!!, will buy all 3 for sure :)