Ravens Operation 'NEW DAWN'

=DECOY=

Just a quick one, You either enforce SR to be used or not because half will and half wont :) Second question can we land to re-fuel and re arm?

yes your free to refuel and re arm.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Just a quick one, You either enforce SR to be used or not because half will and half wont :) Second question can we land to re-fuel and re arm?

Coxy_99 I have never enforced sr radio ? would you be so kind as to show me how as I would love to do this ?

Some of the TAW guys know i believe, Its just for communication wise more than anything you may not here something on SR if your in TS and visa versa :)

I agree and i would love to Lock it down, its a great idea.

I shall get this done, however i cant guarantee this will be done for tonight's training

BUT i will make sure it is for the event, so all please can you make sure you have SR Radio installed and working.

Here is the link

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169387

I agree and i would love to Lock it down, its a great idea.

I shall get this done, however i cant guarantee this will be done for tonight's training

BUT i will make sure it is for the event, so all please can you make sure you have SR Radio installed and working.

Pls don't, SRS is a nightmare for some people and IMO TS would be better for this kind of event anyway.

OK guys, i have had a lot of attendees message me asking if they can use TS. This is for various reasons so for this event. we will simply use TS, we will not use SR.

i have changed the 1st post to reflect this

Thanks guys, That was a lot of fun. I think Red was beating up Blue when I had to leave :P Great meeting y'all and I hope you will run the server again before the contest so we can do it again. Just not Tuesday...The wife would kill me if I try to fly that night!

S!

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Thanks guys, That was a lot of fun. I think Red was beating up Blue when I had to leave Great meeting y'all and I hope you will run the server again before the contest so we can do it again. Just not Tuesday...The wife would kill me if I try to fly that night!

S!

no problem that you for coming :)

we will definitely do it again on Friday the 17th at the same time :)

Question: Will labels be on? Since it will be confusing especially in the first round where everyone has mixed planes, most of them are flying the F-15C?

Hi carss the abels will be off.