CDU Question

dresoccer4

quick question: i'm still learning all the things the CDU can do, and was wondering if it was able to display any sort of data like most efficient altitude, or remaining flight time at current speed, or best cruise speed, etc. Sort of like the info that the AV-8B or F/A-18C can display on the MFDs?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

I am not aware of any sich functions. At best the mission planner would have set well timed waypoints with that in kind and the cdu will help you follow the plan. I keep the performance charts from the flight manual nearby for the rare time I need to optimize any of those.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

Hog pilots have to do it all by hand. You have to know things like the drag index of all the external stores, current gross weight, air temp and pressure at atitude, etc. There was a fuel planning worksheet around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

no worries. luckily most missions aren't that long so i haven't had to worry about this stuff yet, but sure i will eventually

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules