Hemdahl - Streamer and YouTuber

Hemdahl

• 1 month later...

Good example of a Coop between the Huey and the Blackshark. I enjoyed watching you and CQD.

The system for recording is very clear. Audio just right and steady, stable video.

Keep up the good work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

Good example of a Coop between the Huey and the Blackshark. I enjoyed watching you and CQD.

The system for recording is very clear. Audio just right and steady, stable video.

Keep up the good work.

Does Dick (Hemdahl) still stream DCS?? Thought he quit doing it... I used to watch him play iracing and subscribed to him on twitch but i have not had a email saying he was streaming for ages..

Does Dick (Hemdahl) still stream DCS?? Thought he quit doing it... I used to watch him play iracing and subscribed to him on twitch but i have not had a email saying he was streaming for ages..

Nope, I think he is referring to an old video. It seems that Hemdahl quit streaming DCS due to a lack of interest.

Hemdahl was just a meteor. He was trying to stream DCS, but I found his streams extremly boring. This sim is not addressing to kids having a lot of time to watch their preffered cartoons or whatsoever. More than that he was a beginner, which just add a plus of non-usefull info. Shortly, he was trying to find niche areas to stream to grow up his "importance" on this new internet branch.

His studio equipments were ok, his voice was ok, his content however... not!

If he would be really interested in simulation phenomenon, then he would had to understood which are the needs here and to try to raise his abbilities to proper cover them. Instead of this, he translate our lack of interest into something more or less personal and just close the "store" deleting also any related video material.

From my point of view nothing happened !

PS: I don't realy understand why this topic is on Community News!

Edited by Abburo

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Well, Twitch has changed their policy and the "saved recording for lifetime" is finally changed so all your recordings will disappear within 14 days if you are running the free Twitch. If you want to keep the recording you must use the video manager and highlight the part you like to keep. You can highlight up to 2 hours for each video. To keep your full recordings longer than 14 days you need to pay for the service.

I'm streaming but I'm currently bussy irl but will stream some more the upcoming weekend. And there is not much going on in this simulator that interest the normal "Gaming community" but for a sim freak you can follow the live events on tablets and even from work :P (that is if you are allowed to browse Twitch).

EDIT: And I'm finally done with FRAPS and my new local recordings I do with OBS. It have no impact on frames what so ever as far as I can se. At least that is the situation on my computer.

Edited by HiJack

Hemdahl was just a meteor. He was trying to stream DCS, but I found his streams extremly boring. This sim is not addressing to kids having a lot of time to watch their preffered cartoons or whatsoever. More than that he was a beginner, which just add a plus of non-usefull info. Shortly, he was trying to find niche areas to stream to grow up his "importance" on this new internet branch.

His studio equipments were ok, his voice was ok, his content however... not!

If he would be really interested in simulation phenomenon, then he would had to understood which are the needs here and to try to raise his abbilities to proper cover them. Instead of this, he translate our lack of interest into something more or less personal and just close the "store" deleting also any related video material.

From my point of view nothing happened !

PS: I don't realy understand why this topic is on Community News!

Are you seriously complaining about YouTubers wanting attention? :D

Give people some time to learn. DCS is indeed no game to jump right into and see all the action. It´s obvious he´s still relatively new to DCS, so I didn´t find that much in his vids neither, plus maybe it didn´t meet some of his own expectations. He´s a simulation enthusiast - that much is obvious. Otherwise he wouldn´t be posting 30-40min races.

Personally, I kinda liked his setup. Haven´t seen much on Twitch, but it would be cool to see some more advanced stuff at some point.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Can somebody send me a PM on how to STREAM on Twitch and Youtube. Do i need a video capture card? Some specific software and a webcam? Are the applications payware or freeware? I would like to stream when i play. I dont even reallyc are if it will be popular or not. Just want people that are interested to see some flying. But i have a annoying voice. So maybe not a smart plan :).

Edited by winchesterdelta1

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

OBS is brilliant, no ekstra HW or SW required. If you will stream you need a good internet connection to get the high quality. I got mine 100Mbit/25Mbit so that is not a problem. Check youtube for tutorials on how to record different video sources also. Nice app :)