How to setup up Afterburner detent in CH Pro Throttle?

Testing with Su-27, afterburner begins to work at around 75% of the way in the CH Pro Throttle, but I would like to set it up to 95% because so I would have more precise control of power under afterburner. I was wondering if this is possible to configure via Lua scripting. I have been modifying the curve in "Axis Tune", but I can't get the desired result.

Thanks in advance.

I think you could get what you want using custom curve in DCS axis tune. I did similar thing for Huey collective at some point to increase precision at the upper end. You have only 11 points to edit in custom curve so setting it up for 95% might not work. But then again Su-27 has metered afterburner so it's not just on/off so having more than 5% of the axis for it isn't that bad idea.

Basically what you need to do is set up the custom curve so that at 90% actual position you only get 75% output. Then you set the 10% - 80% numbers to increase linearly to give you straight line from 0% to 90%. The curve is rounded automatically so you might need to make some adjustments to remove bumps resulting from the sharp corner.

customCurveExample.png.29d63d2fcd2e35f85f96e95849a177a7.png

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

Thank you very much, Bushmanni. Now I realize that actually I didn't understand the logic behind these curves, your image was very useful.

Finally I created this curve and I am very satisfied.

Axis%20Tune%20para%20DCS%20SU-27_zpsrfiqnibg.png

I post it because it could be useful for someone else. Consider to select "User Curve" to create the custom curve with the values indicated under each vertcal slider. Also to select "Slider" and "Invert" options. Finally, select "Reverse" for Z axis of CH Throttle in "CH Control" program.

Opcion%20Reverse%20Marcada_zpsbvhlyxom.png