What a day at Flying Legends!!

Ells228

Haha T, yep old being the operative word here, I feel like a tired old dog after the tiring but exhilarating weekend.

Also many thanks to the old and new faces that came to say Hi and see the Hawk and other new modules, especially in 3d.

Now onto planning for something bigger and better for the September show, hope to see you there :)

Chris

Haha T, yep old being the operative word here, I feel like a tired old dog after the tiring but exhilarating weekend.

Also many thanks to the old and new faces that came to say Hi and see the Hawk and other new modules, especially in 3d.

Now onto planning for something bigger and better for the September show, hope to see you there :)

Chris

Chris

;-) lol

perhaps the word 'ole' instead of 'old' would have been better placed!

Great to see nonetheless.

looking forward to the next gen versions of DCS - EDGE, yadda yadda. Good luck with Hawk; a lot of work there matey.

Regards

'T'

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

;-) lol

perhaps the word 'ole' instead of 'old' would have been better placed!

Great to see nonetheless.

looking forward to the next gen versions of DCS - EDGE, yadda yadda. Good luck with Hawk; a lot of work there matey.

Regards

'T'

Haha yeah true that mate.

Thanks, a lot of hard work indeed :)