Sabre and Dora at Flying Legends

Ells228

Wow an A-4, great news! :pilotfly:

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

A-4? Call me thrilled.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

• 2 weeks later...

That's some immensely impressive flying right there!

Nice work!

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

I will be there (Flying Legends) on both days. If you want to say "Hi", please let me know :)

I'll buy you a beer instead...:thumbup:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Very nice and smooth demo Pman, look forward to seeing you guys on Saturday. Oh yes - having the chance to try out the 'Rift for the first time would be awesome and would definitely make my day! ;)

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

If you guys want a preview of what to expect for the Rift demo here is a clip of one of the practises :)

That was great!! I can only imagine what that is like through the rift. Do you let any old rag tag commoners practice that with you online? I'm still yet to venture online with DCS so have been very much missing out on formation stuff I think...

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Very nice and smooth demo Pman, look forward to seeing you guys on Saturday. Oh yes - having the chance to try out the 'Rift for the first time would be awesome and would definitely make my day! ;)

That was great!! I can only imagine what that is like through the rift. Do you let any old rag tag commoners practice that with you online? I'm still yet to venture online with DCS so have been very much missing out on formation stuff I think...

Thanks Guys,

One or more of us is often on the Virtual Aerobatics server a few times a week, pop into our TS and ask if we are around.

There are always a good number of experienced pilots on the server :)

It will look awesome on the Rift and give you guys a chance to fly along with us doing abit of aerobatics ;)

Pman

If you guys want a preview of what to expect for the Rift demo here is a clip of one of the practises :)

We would love to know what you think :)

Pman

how is that setup?

A Replay Track and the person just sits with the Rift on and looks around the cockpit as you play the Formation Flying Track?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

how is that setup?

A Replay Track and the person just sits with the Rift on and looks around the cockpit as you play the Formation Flying Track?

Yes exactly that

It gives people a chance to see DCS in a 3d environment without having to try and learn to control an aircraft for the first time as well. Alot of the people we see at Duxford havent tried DCS before and we thought this was a great way to show them what can be done :)

Pman

[*YOUTUBE]DS1IqeAC0Pw[/YOUTUBE]

We would love to know what you think :)

Pman

This reminded me of another video I saw recently.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

This reminded me of another video I saw recently.

You seriously wouldn't want to sneeze.

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

We regret to announce that due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be having the Oculus Rift at Legends.

We will however have a 3d monitor and glasses so you can still experience the thrill of close Mustang formation from the Virtual Horsemen in glorious 3D.

Thanks,

Chris.

• ED Team
We regret to announce that due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be having the Oculus Rift at Legends.

We will however have a 3d monitor and glasses so you can still experience the thrill of close Mustang formation from the Virtual Horsemen in glorious 3D.

Thanks,

Chris.

Pman got Nandos sauce all over them didnt he....

Even without OR, still sounds like it will be a blast there....

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Well, the Extra Hot will dissolve most plastics. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Even without OR, still sounds like it will be a blast there....

Well, the Extra Hot will dissolve most plastics. ;)

I swear to god these guys have me bugged or on GPS or something...

Haha

Unfortunately the guy that was bringing them down can no longer attend and my DK2's haven't arrived in time.

Hopefully for the September show they'll be here.

No problem Chris. I'll just make do with a few beers and a gander through the 3D glasses, that should have the same affect!?

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64