Hind!

Hawkeye60

I found this old mod on my pc, don't remember where I found it originally, and it did not work in 1.5.

I do not know who the original author is, but all credit should go to him/her/them.

If someone knows the author I will give proper credit here.

If there is any problem posting this mod, let me know and the file will be removed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mi-24 would show up as a flyable helicopter, yet you could not enter the cockpit.

I only got the map.

I ended up copying the bin, cockpit, fm and input folders from the KA-50 folder to the Mi-24 folder. Also the comm.lua file. Note, the input assignments may have been changed from stock as they are my own. I'ts been way too long since I flown the Shark to remember. The Gazelle took over.:)

It now appears to work.

I did not use the config folder which came with the mod (included with the download) so there may be no weapons or they may not work correctly.

I have not tested this much, just enough to take off and fly around.

I hope the talented folks here would take a look and perhaps improve this mod, with the authors blessing of course.

It looks real nice, great job!

Modified just for fun, early one morning, with very strong coffee!

Comments, complaints, modifications welcome.

Enjoy

note: Not JSGME ready, hoping for some improvements.

Place in DCS\mods\aircraft

You must copy the bin folder from the KA-50 folder to the Mi-24 folder for this to work!

It is not included in the download.

Link,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv4r5e8kc941su7/MI-24%20new.zip?dl=0

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."