TPOD "point"

Zarma

After all those months, the "point" mod of the TPOD still not working when starting the plane from cold ??

No problem when hot start or in-air start.

:mad:

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

Agreed, still not addressed. Wish this was a small .lua fix or something we could trick to think it’s a hot start even when cold. @Zeus what is initializing on the sensors in the code differently on a hot start, that is not being turned on or switched “true” when cold start ?

Even if we could work around to use the cheat “auto start” to switch all parameters to replicate possibly or is it in the mission file ?

Getting very frustrating to know this feature is available but cannot use on multiplayer servers as always most missions is a cold start.

• 1 month later...

Yet they showed a 4th Aircraft they are modeling while Harrier is left broken for months.

SAs are bugged, TPOD range is broken, Selecting Gpod with SAs is broken, FLIR on hud now looks like crap, Cold Start Point Track broken, Laser Mavs crash the entire game...

Its nice they added custom waypoints and are working on INS modeling but its a combat sim and half the weapons and sensors are bugged and they just keep getting worse.

I guess typing a response to our problems acknowledging the bugs and giving a time frame to have them fixed is to much to ask. Pretty sure this is my last Razbam Mod.

Edited by HawkDCS

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

Yet they showed a 4th Aircraft they are modeling while Harrier is left broken for months.

SAs are bugged, TPOD range is broken, Selecting Gpod with SAs is broken, FLIR on hud now looks like crap, Cold Start Point Track broken, Laser Mavs crash the entire game...

Its nice they added custom waypoints and are working on INS modeling but its a combat sim and half the weapons and sensors are bugged and they just keep getting worse.

I guess typing a response to our problems acknowledging the bugs and giving a time frame to have them fixed is to much to ask. Pretty sure this is my last Razbam Mod.

+1 Mine as well. And every other thread I read Nineline posting that its Razbams issue and Not ED. Sounds like Razbam is quickly chucked under the bus by ED as well when a CTD issue is up and pushed to stable. Not what I would expect from a module. I feel like in a release canidate "Do not use this feature" is not good dev practice. not sure what to expect but that DEC 2018 Harrier completed timeline is fast approaching.

• 5 weeks later...

That's what we deserve considering that we continue to buy Early Access from Razbam. As long as the money flows, they continue with the game: we make a new plane and we leave the other incomplete.

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

• 2 weeks later...