Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9 - Page 452 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-14-2018, 12:03 AM   #4511
Dino Might

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorcoRosso86 View Post
Totally agree about coordination. No problem about belancing with the tiger, simply I don't like to see many planes in the same front, I prefer to see a pure Reds Vs. Blue. This is because I'm new of BVR world, and for me on WVR the visual ID is the most important check, definetly I am a bit wary of the IFF
So could great, for add a bit of diversity vary between modern fighters map and map mig-21 vs f-5? What do you think?
I loved the 2.0 version with F-5s and MiG-21s as the only fighters, but it cuts off a significant portion of population that only fly FC3.

I also like the East vs. West distinction, but it's already difficult to balance, and it's only going to get worse. Unless the players are given more reason to come to Red, most will flock to Blue because of the platform advantage. I don't know how to solve that problem. But I'd like to make Red side more palatable. I love the F-5 and flew it regularly when on Blue, but can't stand staying on Blue side when it's just PvE all the time.
Dino Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:04 AM   #4512
Frostie
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino Might View Post
I In the Su-25T, the best you can do is two targets in one pass, and you had better get both SAMs first, or you better get lucky with flares.
Yes, A-10 is a monster farp clearer.
Though with the Su25T you should be looking to get 4 vikhrs in one pass but with regards to an unknown target area with shorad the best bet for survival is one at a time or 2 Kh25T, anymore and like you say you're in the lap of the Gods.
Frostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:18 AM   #4513
Dino Might

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostie View Post
Yes, A-10 is a monster farp clearer.
Though with the Su25T you should be looking to get 4 vikhrs in one pass but with regards to an unknown target area with shorad the best bet for survival is one at a time or 2 Kh25T, anymore and like you say you're in the lap of the Gods.
Frostie, you need to train me. I probably just suck too much in the 25T.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:42 AM   #4514
acdelta57

Eh if tiger went red I know 3 guys in our squad alone including myself that would go red all the time to fly it. I love to play red but my heart is in the Huey and my soul belongs to the F5. But I hate flying on bluefor lol talk about complicated

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''
acdelta57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:43 AM   #4515
Sport

You could put red on both sides and just make them different skins. The Black MiG-28 skin is pretty easy to identify
Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:46 AM   #4516
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Patch today: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...74&postcount=4

Server will be patched as soon as we can - map will be reset as will sides

Server will be down for a while after the patch to load new map & starting setup

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 10:32 AM   #4517
QuiGon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
Patch today: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...74&postcount=4

Server will be patched as soon as we can - map will be reset as will sides

Server will be down for a while after the patch to load new map & starting setup
Awesome, finally!

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:18 PM   #4518
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Server Updated

Server has been updated and lives reset and sides reset

Map will be reset when the new map is sorted - hopefully tonight but is currently as it was.

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Old 03-14-2018, 07:03 PM   #4519
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Sorry not going to have time to sort the map - will work on it on the weekend

Old 03-14-2018, 10:08 PM   #4520
Dino Might

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport View Post
You could put red on both sides and just make them different skins. The Black MiG-28 skin is pretty easy to identify
Agreed. My request was for the F-5 to be on both sides. It would work just fine.