L-39 and Warthog throttle - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #11
Morpheus

Mmmhh , after, the input "updated" will be in "_backup.00x" and easy to reinstall, other solution, make a mod OvGME/JSGME

Breitling By Jetesons Flight Lead
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:46 AM   #12
feefifofum
3rd Party Developer

Now to find out if there is a way to issue multiple cockpit commands with a single key press; the 3-position binding works, but the buttons are never released; once you have moved the flap switch through all three positions all the buttons in the cockpit will appear depressed...

Ideally we'd need flaps up to send command 1 and 4 to release the button. On release of flaps up and into takeoff position, we need to it send 2 and 5.

For flaps down, we'd need to send 3 followed by 6, and then on release 2 and 5 again.

I tried throwing the extra binds in with commas for a lark but no luck.
feefifofum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:13 AM   #13
Frederf
Veteran

I tried it and the buttons are released in the 3D cockpit. The buttons "pop" back up when the flap reaches the commanded position even though the DX button press is constant.

Maybe there is a problem if the input is too fast.
Frederf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:14 AM   #14
feefifofum
3rd Party Developer

It's possible I didn't give it enough time, I flipped the switches and then hopped back out of the jet without engines running. I will try again.
feefifofum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:48 PM   #15
Cotoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-39beeratros View Post
Thanks, looks like I'll have to see what's that TARGET thing about
I would advise you to stay as far as you can from T.A.R.G.E.T. and any calibration software. I nearly turned my Tm Warthog in a 3kg of metal junk. Nothing was working anymore, not even official drivers and tools. What saved me was a very old PC with Widows XP and USB 2.0, and I let windows to update the drivers from windows update (imagine thet Windows Update actually being useful for once ). Everything works just fine but the lesson is don't play the firmware lottery unless you afford to lose 400 Euros.