Need Thrustmaster Warthog table mount/clamp

i7 9700k@5.0 Ghz, 32gb DDR4-3200, Maximus XI Formula, Asus Strix GTX 1080ti, 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Graphite Black, Wheelstandpro Warthog Deluxe V2, TrackIR 5 Pro. ROG Swift PG278Q 2560x1440, 12" Eyoyo LCD 1366x768 for TM Cougar MFDs.

Virpil.com

They make what seems to be decent mounts. Good luck getting a response from CS. I was planning on buoying from them, but their shipping costs to the US are horrendous so I decided not to pull the string on them.

I just decided to build a mounting frame out of pvc pipe. I would invest in desk mounts, but the cost just seems a bit over the top for what they are.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

Virpil.com

They make what seems to be decent mounts. Good luck getting a response from CS. I was planning on buoying from them, but their shipping costs to the US are horrendous so I decided not to pull the string on them.

I just decided to build a mounting frame out of pvc pipe. I would invest in desk mounts, but the cost just seems a bit over the top for what they are.

Thanks, but they dont sell the table mount anymore. Out of stock it says and no info if and when it become available again :/

Are you pretty handy, DIY kind of a person? You could do something like this

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I will for sure need to go that DIY way after my surgery on my left shoulder.

The times when I could just leave it on the desk and play are gone and all those pre-made solutions are either to expensive for what they offer or not suited for my needs.

DIY ! Some wood, some metal, some screws...a good tune and a few hours fun ;) later this summer !

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

The times when I could just leave it on the desk and play are gone and all those pre-made solutions are either to expensive for what they offer or not suited for my needs.

DIY ! Some wood, some metal, some screws...a good tune and a few hours fun ;) later this summer !

Oh no, I hope the surgery wasn't too serious! Feel better!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I had a shoulder issue so bad that it required a Dr's visit. Range of motion was very restricted and couldn't put any stress on it without cringing in pain. Dr. gave me a Cortisone shot into the shoulder which didn't do anything. All my desk peripherals, especially my mouse and keyboard were somewhat elevated on my desk. Lowered them a bit so the working angle between my forearm and my bicep where closer to 90 degrees instead of the 100 or so degree angle they were at previously, and the shoulder issue was remedied eventually with a little time.

Can't stress how important an ergonomic set up is, and how much you're shoulder will thank you for it.

I modified the plans I found on this reddit post to build a mounting frame. Was actually pretty fun.

Amazing things you can do with pvc pipe, a few simple tools, measuring tape, an imagination, and all for $50 or so dollars US.

Edited by DocSigma

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS