DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

Ok, thank you, I understand. (I thought you can program them yourself)

And can you connect 2xPZ55 at the same time and give each other different keys?

Yes any panel can be stacked and configured individually.

You can program LG LEDs if you choose a DCS-BIOS profile e.g. A-10C.

Hi

i got from BuddyFox The A-10C UFC. Nice little panel.

they have a software called Raygun to make the Master Caution Button flash like ingame.

sadly it collides with Flightpanels. I works also over UDP but i think another post is used. but not sure. there is also an lua export thing

Fact :if i start DCS with Flightpanels (A-10C DCS-Bios profile) and ray gun Flightpanel doesent work anymore.

Is ther a way to use both panel Programs or integrate the panel in DCS Flightpanels?

It probably is possible to integrate it with DCSFP. But I don't want to buy it, if they sent me one I could probably get it integrated.

The incompatability between these, can you find any port settings that you can change in Raygun & Lua?

Hi

i got from BuddyFox The A-10C UFC. Nice little panel.

they have a software called Raygun to make the Master Caution Button flash like ingame.

sadly it collides with Flightpanels. I works also over UDP but i think another post is used. but not sure. there is also an lua export thing

Fact :if i start DCS with Flightpanels (A-10C DCS-Bios profile) and ray gun Flightpanel doesent work anymore.

Is ther a way to use both panel Programs or integrate the panel in DCS Flightpanels?

OK so port isn't (shouldn't) be an issue. If you just start DCSFP and their software but NOT DCS. Can you still operate the e.g. radio panel's standby values?

You should also contact them and inform them of this issue.

found this:

<Host>127.0.0.1</Host>

<Port>8124</Port>

Anyone that has done a F/A18C profile for DCSBIOS?

Pop up to the post HERE. It has a link to a DCS-BIOS profile for the F/A-18C. However, it has not been enabled in DCSFlightpanels. ArturDCS would need some support to buy that module. Without it, he can't do the integration.

Thanks,

Paul

I am wondering if the M2000 will be integrated into DCSFlightpanels. In the last sale it was very affordable and I hope I was not the only one who sent money so we can use the CommPanel in DCS for our beloved Mirage :)

Any news on that?

Thanks any way for the fantastic work!!!

Cheers

Demon

Edited by -=Demon=-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

About donations.

I do not buy DCS modules anymore. I did buy a bunch and I got donations and pdmarsh paid for some.

The donations I got for a module went to getting it. And I want to say thanks for all donations! It means a lot that people parts from their hard earned money for this software.

DCSFP do not bring in donations more than 1-5 a year. I know from people having much more popular software that they don't get donations or very very small donations. It seems that to get donations you need to play a popular mainstream game and then stream it via Twitch. Then you get more than you earn using a proper job.

Earlier I had a donations link in my signature, this I was asked to remove by Eagle Dynamics. I have also been informed by Eagle Dynamics that they do not give away modules, ever.

So if you want a module in DCSFP which has a DCS-BIOS profile then please donate. I will do my best as I always have to make it very flyable, to ease off the task saturation in the cockpit.

Programming is my thing now, I loved the UH-1H and I know how fantastic DCS is. But as I don't fly anymore I won't buy anymore modules.

:)

About donations.

I do not buy DCS modules anymore. I did buy a bunch and I got donations and pdmarsh paid for some.

The donations I got for a module went to getting it. And I want to say thanks for all donations! It means a lot that people parts from their hard earned money for this software.

DCSFP do not bring in donations more than 1-5 a year. I know from people having much more popular software that they don't get donations or very very small donations. It seems that to get donations you need to play a popular mainstream game and then stream it via Twitch. Then you get more than you earn using a proper job.

Earlier I had a donations link in my signature, this I was asked to remove by Eagle Dynamics. I have also been informed by Eagle Dynamics that they do not give away modules, ever.

So if you want a module in DCSFP which has a DCS-BIOS profile then please donate. I will do my best as I always have to make it very flyable, to ease off the task saturation in the cockpit.

Programming is my thing now, I loved the UH-1H and I know how fantastic DCS is. But as I don't fly anymore I won't buy anymore modules.

:)

I allready donated 10 € for that project. Was just interested if there were some other M2K players wanting the DCSFP see supporting the CommDevice by Saitek. The M2C was available for 25€. My thought was: ok 10€ from me + 2 other guys with 10€. Bingo thats it and the M2K could have been bought. Maybe I was the onlyone who donated for the M2K because I deperetly want to see it implemanted in the DCSFP tool which is really awsome. So I was just wondering where the project stands.

Thanka a lot for all your effort ArthurDCS!!!

Cheers

Demon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

Important information regarding Windows and Multi panel (& perhaps other panels)

I have a new PC, Windows 10 and the Multi panel LCD wouldn't work. Buttons, dial all working.

Got it working by following the

procedure.

edit: I had to do this for my radio panel too. Buttons were working but not the LCDs.

In RegEdit for me it was:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_06A3&PID_0D06\6&348bab14&0&2\Device Parameters

Find the "EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled" and set it to 0 (zero) then reboot.

The LCD should work now, always on.

:cry:

Here is a program to do the registry change for you.

http://uraster.com/en-us/products/usbenhancedpowermanagerdisabler.aspx

These guys make simulator panels and created this program to deal with the nightmare of having to find the USB ID and then edit the EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled setting in the registry. Source code is included in case you want to see what they are doing, or change it to fit your needs. It is a very simple C# program. You need to run it with administrator rights (right click and say "Run as Administrator").

Be aware, they apply the EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled registry change to all Saitek Pro Flight devices, not just the panels (e.g. Pro Flight Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Throttle Quadrant, etc. as well as the Radio Panel, Multi-Panel, Switch Panel, etc.). On my Windows 10 system, all my Saitek Pro Flight stuff worked fine including my Radio Panel. But my Multi-Panel display did not come up. After running this program, now my Multi-panel display works.

Thank you for posting this!

I will add this link to the first post.

edit:

Had a looksy inside the code and it seems 100% OK and I ran the console application. But as always be careful with registry changing apps. I'll keep the link in the first post regardless. Real pain in the neck this Windows feature.

Here is a program to do the registry change for you.

http://uraster.com/en-us/products/usbenhancedpowermanagerdisabler.aspx

Edited by ArturDCS