Gadroc's CMSP panel question

MacFevre

I was lucky enough to source a fantastic CMSP panel made by the infamous Gadroc. Unfortunately, during shipping it was jostled around some, and the back panel broke, a couple of stand-offs, and a couple of wires came off the board.

My question is, does anyone that has this panel have a picture of the inside of it? I really just need to know which pins the 3 pin connector goes that has wires colored orange, black, and yellow. I think I can get all the other stuff sorted. And yes, I have tried Gadroc, but he is really busy and hasn't been able to get back to me. Here is the panel and what I'm talking about.

Thanks for any help.

Wayne

picture.php?albumid=767&pictureid=5519

Buttons aren't toys! :smilewink:

My new Version 2 Pit: MacFevre A-10C SimPit V2

My first pit thread: A-10C Simulator Pit "The TARDIS."

Dzus Fastener tutorial, on the inexpensive side: DIY Dzus Fastener

image.jpg?w=AADf0K7SWk8kUJxDlrjuewSC7EAkOw5daVSu7KOOzVZ2sA

Sorry, my english no good, I don't know what are you talking about for which one wire, however I post my board for you see, I hope can help you

I suggest you should ask CMSP board's producer Gadroc directly as better, he must friendly reply your question

Edited by moken

Yeah, works great Anton. Just allways been this way since I was kid. Love to take things apart to see how they work and how they were put together. Nothing in the house was safe. Plus, altho there are lots of good threads on here on how to build panels i'm more hands on, build, make mistakes and rebuild then doing all that design work thing. And i cant use CAD. So was good to see how Gadroc made his. I'v got a couple of Linden's panels on the way as well to compare, then will hopfully take the best aspects of both and start building my own.

Nothing should be connected to the ICSP header. That is for flashing firmware to the controller. Trace the wires for that connector and I think they will be the brightness knob. Connect them up to the three pin BRT connector.

• 6 months later...