Radar modes in 15 Aug patch

Speedywrx

deactivating ACM with NWS button did not work for me, yesterday. This forced me to use osb buttons to leave acm mode, which quickly turned painful.

Same here.

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

You can deselect ACM by just pressing Undesignate/NWS. It makes sense having the missiles just in their visual/flood modes when you're not locked to me - also cage/uncage is used on the AIM-7M/MH to switch between loft mode and normal mode when locked.

Great to know that. BTW I tried the MH in LOFT mode... well it didn't loft at all, shot from 10nm flanking. Wasn't expecting a hit TBH, just wanted to see the loft.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Great to know that. BTW I tried the MH in LOFT mode... well it didn't loft at all, shot from 10nm flanking. Wasn't expecting a hit TBH, just wanted to see the loft.

There is some logic involved to determine whether it lofts or not, IASGATG was talking about it on hoggit - I believe he was saying you need to be at least 15nm away from the target for it to loft at all, and it'll stop lofting 5nm from the target. You wouldn't want it to loft any closer than 15nm anyway as it'll waste too much energy climbing/descending when it may as well just go straight at them!