DPLAYER skips through all songs

In special options does the song number match the number of loaded songs? Maybe it got set to one at one point? I think it defaults on 3?

Yes, the player functioned fine until now, I have not used it since the last OB update until today. I made no changes to the config or added any songs to my folder. This is new behavior.

Seconded, I see the same behavior. I have both the stable and latest open beta installed. The stable works fine but the open beta will play each track for about one second then skip to the next.

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

Seconded, I see the same behavior. I have both the stable and latest open beta installed. The stable works fine but the open beta will play each track for about one second then skip to the next.

Yes, that is the exact behavior I am seeing, plays for approximately 2 seconds then skips forward. I do not have the stable version so its good to know its confined to OB. Salute.

It’s been a tough time for music fans. The Jeff is skipping and the player on the Viggen was (still is?) crashing to desktop.

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

yup, since we didn't know last week hotfix

so didn't add the changelog

the path of music folder has been changed

also for customized warning

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

yup, since we didn't know last week hotfix

so didn't add the changelog

the path of music folder has been changed

also for customized warning

Ok, so both you and L0opback have said the folder path has changed but neither of you listed the new path. Please advise, everyone is not a DCS veteran and automatically knows folder paths within the game. Please post the correct path so that everyone can see it here who may search for this issue. Help would be much appreciated.

It’s posted in the changelog FALT

Ok thanks for that! So its in the last OB changelog? I'll check it now.

EDIT: Ok, I thought I knew where to look but I do not, I checked the last OB changelog on the ED site and do not see anything about the JF-17, which date are you talking about? I know I am a noob, I freely admit that, just need a little help!

Edited by FALT691

Ok, here is what is listed in the changelog post:

JF-17

Notice: the path for DPLAYER and Customized Warning sound sdef/audio files has been changed.

1. DPLAYER: \Sounds\sdef\Cockpit\DPlayer\

2. CE: \Sounds\sdef\Cockpit\Warning\CE\

Here are my current folder paths for my DPLAYER setup:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\JF-17\Sounds\sdef\Cockpit\DPlayer

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\JF-17\Sounds\Effects\DPlayer

I do not see the difference between the two paths, what am I missing? Would someone please, please, list the entire folder path so that I can get this right and stop hogging the forum?:) Help a noob today!!

DCS World\Mods\aircraft\JF-17\Sounds\sdef\Cockpit\DPlayer

DCS World\Mods\aircraft\JF-17\Sounds\Effects\Cockpit\DPlayer

Ok so the sdef folder path did not change, only the path to the .ogg/wav music files changed? I will give this a try, thank you for your response.

Ok so the sdef folder path did not change, only the path to the .ogg/wav music files changed? I will give this a try, thank you for your response.

Still no joy, here is a snip of what I am seeing. I have moved the .ogg files to the new location, the player doesn't skip through the songs now but I have no sound at all from the player. Not sure where I went wrong, everything was fine before so I'm sure the songs are in the right format.

690354151_dplayerinfo.thumb.JPG.6cc163546d999fe908b2c791dafadba7.JPG

don't forget to change the audio path in sdef file

That was the missing piece, thank you Uboats and everyone for your help. However, this went on waaaaayyyy too long and perhaps I was not being clear with my explanation. I am going to make a tutorial on how to make these changes and put it on my YT channel. Hopefully I can save at least one person from this journey.

Edited by FALT691