The Battle of Sukhumi - a mini campaign for the C-101CC

TLTeo

This is my first attempt at making a DCS campaign, comments and feedback are welcome!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311443/

Georgia declared its independence in April 1991, shortly before the collapse of the USSR and the Warsaw Pact. Since then, the country has been embroiled in bitter in-fighting, as various ethnic paramilitary factions fight for influence within the newborn Republic or seek to leave it, while the Russian government seeks to destabilise its neighbours.

By the summer of 1992 it is clear that Georgia's Armed Forces are overstretched and under equipped, and can no longer maintain control of the rebellious Abhkazia and South Ossetia regions. In an effort to strengthen a potential future ally against Russian influence, the United States have delivered equipment and material to the Tbilisi government.

Part of this limited military aid comes in the form of 8 light attack C-101CC aircraft, formerly used in the US as aggressors by private firms. Several volunteers of the Ukranian National Assembly, veterans the war in Afghanistan, have also arrived in the country, and will operate the aircraft. The mission of the newborn light attack squadron is to relieve the few Su-25 Frogfoots available and help maintain order in the region.\

Enjoy!

Oh nice, grabbing it now.

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

Thanks, not flying the C-101 at the moment, but will download and fly it soon :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Judy is NATO talk for "I can complete the intercept without any further GCI assistance", I mostly added it for the sake of realism, as stuff like that implies that you're being guided by NATO-trained advisors (which is hinted at in the campaign introduction). In practice, it also terminates the GCI script and moves the triggers to the next stage of the mission.

Honestly, in hindsight it's one of those things that you should activate with the space bar rather than the F10 menu, but when I put that mission together I didn't know that was an option. At some point I intend to review the comms a bit to make it a bit user friendly.

Edited by TLTeo