Static templates for Iran and UAE

sirrah

I've been working on static templates for the Persian Gulf map. One for Iran and one for the UAE.

It consists of air defense systems and static aircraft. I've also added a few structures, like power plants (the ones I could find on the internet) and oil platforms at Fateh oil field (UAE)

I've tried to stick to the actual active units and numbers (as far as possible with the currently available units and aircraft skins in dcs) and as far as I could find on the internet. Static aircraft allocations are not completely truthful, but it makes the airfields look a little bit more alive.

I made these templates for myself for some easy mission building, but please feel free to use, change, redistribute, ignore, etc.

No mods were used

(I attached the templates as mission files as I'm not allowed to upload the .stm files, but you can easily load them in the ME and save them as static templates)

picture.php?albumid=1313&pictureid=10451

Note that I placed the following static aircraft as placeholders until a proper IRIAF or UAE skin is added:

IRIAF F-14 (soon? :music_whistling:)

IRIAF UH-1

UAE UH-60

UAE CH-47

UAE C-130

UAE F-16

Static template Iran.miz

Static template UAE.miz

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I dont know why I didnt see this thread back on January, it seems really interesting, will download to take a look ... thanks a lot for sharing :)

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB