Custom Cockpit Option Missing?

Cool-Hand

Yeah I like the updated look. I just liked having the cockpit photo added a little extra personality. I could put it in for single player bit for online I think integrity check would stop you unless it's done though the saved games folder and custom cockpit option. Seems like the 109 and 190 and tf51 still have the option for a custom cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you use the folder Liveries and adjust the correctly description.lua new cockpit will work. In addition, passes through the IC, no problem.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

Oh awesome, yeah I had it set that way through p51d cockpit with the description lua or something similar and selected custom cockpit from the menu.....been a long while since I set all that up. I'll give just a liveries folder a try then when I get home again next week.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Still no Customized Cockpit menu? :\ :\

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068