NOiD's TM Warthog profile Problem

Airogue

I downloaded and installed Noid's profile for the M2000 (https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3035103/) and going through familiarization with it, I had no issues at first. Then I came in to land and everything fell apart.

When I deployed my speed brakes (speed break switch on the Warthog Throttle), it seems to lock up all my other controls. I go back to neutral and they remain out, I then force back and it causes my counter measures to deploy only delayed, and the speed brakes retract and I gain control again. This whole time I was nosing over into earth at 500 feet up. It didn't end well.

This does not happen when I use the keyboard to deploy the air brakes, and I believe it has to do with the macros used in the TARGET software to give all the profile's functionality. But it is unplayable in this condition.

Anyone else have this error? Is there a solution? It seems like every command is delayed when I trigger it.

If anyone has a copy of Chuck's profile configuration for the Mirage already saved, I'd happily use that.

• 3 weeks later...

I just took a look at the mapping and it's incredibly inefficient. The scripting is cool and all but the actual layout is extremely inefficient and impractical. If you're trying to become proficient with this plane, I'd look elsewhere. Besides one script to drop the fuel tank and one optional one to do a quick start, you can get everything you need on the warthog without any modifiers. There are several fast sequences than you need to execute in combat that with this layout would necessitate you switching between modes, increasing the chance of executing the wrong command and certainly slowing you down.