Parking break

stalhuth

I don't know if this is a bug but I started the plane fine but is always stuck to the ground, is a new stuff added or what? is very annoying

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

What Parking Brake? You mean your brakes are always on?

Rudder pedal toe brake axes needs inverting in the control setup perhaps?

You can see in the cockpit if they are, if you press the brakes, the toe pedals should dip forwards, same as when you press the W key.

What Parking Brake? You mean your brakes are always on?

Rudder pedal toe brake axes needs inverting in the control setup perhaps?

You can see in the cockpit if they are, if you press the brakes, the toe pedals should dip forwards, same as when you press the W key.

Yes I did it, but the plane still stuck, I don't know what's going on, my pedal setup is ok

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Press Control+Enter to see if you get any inputs from the pedals.

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

stalhuth, what kind of rudder pedals are you using? I was having similar problem with other modules, and it turned out, that I had to invert axis for wheel brakes in control setup.

I always need to kick the toe brakes for it to start rolling - probably a ground physics quirk with this module, when the physics model changes from a standstill state into a rolling state ( ? )

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

stalhuth, what kind of rudder pedals are you using? I was having similar problem with other modules, and it turned out, that I had to invert axis for wheel brakes in control setup.

I have the sitek rudder pedals Pro Flight

http://www.saitek.com/uk/imgs/product/rudder%20pedals/rudder-pedals-01.jpg