Top Gun 2019

M0ltar

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A list of registered pilots has been posed.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3690636&postcount=2

If you see anything wrong with this list or do not see your name or someone you know listed that registered please PM me here or on Discord.

I have updated the OP with schedules and rosters for all classes. Please be sure you’re free for your schedule for your posted match times. I understand if people have to withdraw, but if you do, PLEASE do it ASAP as it causes issue not only for organizers when we have to change the schedule, but also to the participants as the matches and schedules have to change. As is stated in the OP, if you do NOT show on match day and have not asked to withdraw you will be barred from all future DCSWorldEvents events.

Below you will find links to the schedules for all classes.

All Divisions Rosters

Brackets, Stats, and Schedules

Edited by M0ltar

Looks like I missed proton withdrawing. I will be amending the schedules tonight. @SouthernJump3r and @ALPHA-WHISKEY please anticipate moving back your match time to 1630z and flying your first round in round 5 instead of 6.

Edited by M0ltar

- Combatants must fly towards each other before merge. Maximum nose deviation from the opponent must be kept within 70 degrees until the first pass/merge.

- Within these parameters maneuvering before the merge is FREE - for example, steep dives to the ground are allowed to force the merge lower.

A question regarding these...

Since planes need to be kept within 70deg until first merge... what happens if both want to force merge to different direction.. above example gives a dive.. but if other pilot climbs.. who should obey whom? Or is 70deg limit only in horizontal?

A question regarding these...

Since planes need to be kept within 70deg until first merge... what happens if both want to force merge to different direction.. above example gives a dive.. but if other pilot climbs.. who should obey whom? Or is 70deg limit only in horizontal?

[/color][/font][/color]

Nothing. Players are allowed to merge at different altitudes. It will provide a new dynamic to merges if this happens during play.

Salute !

Unfortunately plans were changed because of unexpected circumstances IRL, will not be able to fly at this event.

Regards !

All good! Thank you for letting us know ahead of time.

Changes to the 1v1 division are as follows for first matches.

OverG vs Evilkipper @ 1600z

Preador vs 1Pressure @ 1600z

Edited by M0ltar

I would like to ask everyone to be on the 51st Bisons discored at least 30min prior to your scheduled match time. This will allow organizers to get you on the correct server for your match and keep everyone and everything flowing smoothly.

51st Bisons TS: 96.43.128.170

Event: 4v4

Squadron Name: Jagdfliegergeschwader 1

Teamspeak/Discord: https://discord.gg/jfY2VeK

Contact person: JG-1_Britchot

Aircraft Selection. TBD M2kC, F/A-18C, MiG-29, Su-27

Pilots:

USA - JG-1_Klaiber

USA - JG-1_Britchot

USA - JG-1_Razwald

Deutschland - JG-1_Jonne

Finalized aircraft selection is 3x Mirage 2000C and 1x MiG-29A.

Thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Hey M0ltar, I like the States but, I'm an argie broh

Please remove StevieB from the competition! He is registered as TAW pilot. Thanks.

Had a couple of people drop for the 1v1 division. Roofies and StevieB have been removed. Please check the schedule for to see if your opponent or time for your matches has changed.

https://dcsworldevents.com/merge/

Instead of having everyone join us on Discord I am going to have everyone join our Teampseak instead. Please arrive in TS at least 30 min before match time so that we can get your organized and ready to go. I will be assigning server assignments soon.

TS Server: 96.43.128.170

I just saw this event now, if there is room or something changes that you need another pilot for the 1v1 happy to step in.

Event: 1v1

Squadron Name: F7X DEN

Contact person: F900EX

Aircraft Selection. F/A-18 or M2000

Pilots: F900EX

USA

To ensure that everyone is on the same page for teams and scheduling, please make sure you check The Merge for your scheduled match times, who you are against and soon to be shown what server you're on.

Also, please check this post for the 2v2 and 4v4 divisions to see which team you are on since some squadrons have more than 1 team.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3690636&postcount=2