Cold start problem after update

Good Day Pilots

Does anybody have a problem with start up after last patch ?

I mean that I simply cant start my plane. Of course many can say that i should check tutorials video etc...etc.. But i now this plane and I have many hours on it. I spend allready 2 hours today and still no effect.

Im posting this tread only to ask some of You gents, maybe somebody also have this problem, all maybe somebody simply can check in his plane :)

Thx to all of You

JuSt FlYing :pilotfly:

Well yesterday i tried on multiplayer then I realised something is not ok. Then i created simple ramp start mission in mission editor, and i tried almost one hour and nothing. Engine seams to rotate with good speed on starter engage. But no effect. Fuel ok, magnetos ok , pumps running. Primed well.....

I dont know....

Many tnx for reply

JuSt FlYing :pilotfly:

I don't do MP, so can only test single. Tried some random custom ramp start in fall season, then default cold start "instant" mission and the bird started OK in both cases, although I admit I had to pull the clutch for quite a few seconds before the engine caught. Used about 5-6 strokes of prime.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 5 weeks later...

Waking up thus thread again. Sat for 1:30 minutes yesterday tried to crank this bird but no luck. I looked att tutorials but it just won't start. Breakers on, fuel pumps on, magnetos on, prop pitch auto. Priming the engine telling the ground crew to crank. Pulls the handle and nothing happens. What I am doing wrong?

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

Marduk, pull the handle longer... much longer, and don't let it go until the engine runs smoothly. The engine catches right before You think it won't do so. At least in any non-winter conditions.

Winter is more problematic, because apart from more priming, sometimes a second attempt is required indeed.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Yeah I have pretty much never primed for as long as I've been flying the 109 and only ever once have I had a problem. And that was in a mission with extremely cold weather. I do remember though that a few patches ago the way the engine catches was changed. Just hold the handle until the prop really stops spinning, no matter how slow it looks. Often it'll catch at the very last minute. Also make sure you wait for the inertial starter to be spun up all the way. Pulling too early can also cause it not to start.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin