Patch 1.2.1 for "LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2"

is this patch for dcs black shark too?

No - DCS:Black Shark Patch release is imminent, ie sometimes within the next Two Weeks, subject to review at the end of the said Two Weeks, not excluding the probability of a Perpetual two-week cycle........:D

Ps: IMHO but Of Course

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No - DCS:Black Shark Patch release is imminent, ie sometimes within the next Two Weeks, subject to review at the end of the said Two Weeks, not excluding the probability of a Perpetual two-week cycle........:D

:lol:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Using the AGM65D's on the A-10, I'm only able to lock onto Gaskins and Gophers at about 2 or 2.3 miles distance... needless to say, thats extremely dangerous lol.

Can lock onto other vehicle's silhouettes at normal distance. Was this changed in the patch?

Why 1.2.1?

Not just 2.1 ? Previous version was FC 2.0, right?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Why 1.2.1?

Not just 2.1 ? Previous version was FC 2.0, right?

Before:

exe.png

After:

exe1.png

Weird from 1.0 to 1.2......Maybe a programming eccentricity :D

Ps: Or does the inconsistency refer to various RC's?

Edited by 159th_Viper

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

No Track IR Z axis after patch install

<<+ Tuned the Z-axis for TrackIR

For proper functionality, TrackIR software needs to be update via the “Check for Game Updates” command in the TrackIR software.>>

I performed all of the above after patch installation, but still no Z axis for FC2!

HELP!!!

Digital Storm Velox, Intel i9 7900X Extreme Edition, ASUS TUF X299 MARK 2, 32GB DDR4 3000MHz, 1 SSD 960Gb, 2TB HDD, 1 GeForce GTx 1080 Ti 11GB VR Ready, 2 Stage Liquid Cooling, Win 10 Home 64-bit, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind, TIR5 w/ TrackClip Pro, Acer Predator 32” 4K Monitor

<<+ Tuned the Z-axis for TrackIR

For proper functionality, TrackIR software needs to be update via the “Check for Game Updates” command in the TrackIR software.>>

I performed all of the above after patch installation, but still no Z axis for FC2!

HELP!!!

This may help...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=51979&highlight=Z-axis

Nate

You guys hunting for snipes :D

Since when anyone understands russian designations?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 2 weeks later...
Using the AGM65D's on the A-10, I'm only able to lock onto Gaskins and Gophers at about 2 or 2.3 miles distance... needless to say, thats extremely dangerous lol.

Can lock onto other vehicle's silhouettes at normal distance. Was this changed in the patch?

I agree! There must be some changes made to the A-10A's target lock when using AGM-65D. I'm currently running A-10A campaign again and it’s about impossible to lock AAA's before you are at their doorstep :badmood:

Try running the A-10A capmaign mission 5A and make a successfull lock on the SAM between WP6 and 7. All the surounding wehicles is all easely locked. Even tried from 10000 feet and locked on to nabouring wehicle easely but not the SAM.

(HJ)

Edited by HiJack

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

S! Sgt Fresh,

Well, that message doesn't tell you much, does it! But I would suggest several things..

1. Maybe click the 'click here' blue link in that message and see if there is any indication of where the problem lies?
  2. Make sure your video drivers are up to date.
  3. Try running the game as Administrator (right-click the game icon and Run as Admin)
  4. Try running the game in XP mode (right-click the game icon, select properties, click the Compatibilty tab and select the checkbox)

Most of these things probably won't help, but the video driver update might...

Also, go here and click on Support on the left side menu and ask for game support.

And post back here with info about your rig etc...

Cheers.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

This is all I get when I try to play the game:

FC.jpg

Go to the following link and add the lines in the shortcut properties where necessary, as you can't start multiplayer without properly defining the shortcut. Again you can't run simulator.exe directly for multiplayer as it does two functions, one as a game engine and other as netGUI+game engine. And to make it work according to your wish you need to define it in that way.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=64884