Looking to start modding cables

Ive got a nice long shopping list for Mod-One cable supplies and I need an idea what kind of connectors I need to get for my project. I have an EVGA 1000G G1 PSU, and I need to know what kind of connectors to get for this project.

What kind of connectors would I need for SATA 3 power cables? Id like to run a few of these in series and terminating on the same cable plugin for my power supply. On that same note, what about the cpu cables - the 4+4 cables that plug into the motherboard. I dont think this will be one I am really interested in tinkering with, but these connectors come pretty cheap so far Ive seen, so I might be interested in making some better fitting cables at least with lower resistance 15awg wires. And last but not least, are there better substitutions I can use for my power cable running into my GPU? I dont like the fact that its 8+8; can I substitute this with a similar 16 pin connector? If not thats no big deal. Thanks in advance.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

This forum page has the information you need. Rather than me just repeat it all here, just read Lutro0's write up... he does all that for a living but is kind enough to share his knowledge.

There is quite a lot to learn and it does take some practice. But the results are worth it. Good luck!

https://www.overclock.net/forum/18082-builds-logs-case-mods/1420796-repository-power-supply-pin-outs.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]