Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD - Page 69 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-18-2017, 11:54 AM   #681
[Knight]

Reputation power: 7
[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough

Sorry if this has been mentioned and answered but, Is there a way to add the gazelle to the script just for the troop transport feature and not for the sling load stuff? I would like to add this functionality to our missions on our server. Thank you.
[Knight] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:08 AM   #682
flanker0ne

Reputation power: 14
flanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really nice

AFAIK the script allow to transport 1 group of 10 infantry at max.
Rigth number for the huey, way too low for the Mi-8, and way too hight for the Gazelle.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2017, 10:17 AM   #683
Esac_mirmidon
Veteran

Reputation power: 48
Esac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Esac_mirmidon

Its easy to change the number in the lua.

Windows 7 64 bits Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6 - GTX 1060 EXOC KFA2 - 16 Gigas RAM 1.600 - 1920x1080

Hotas Rhino X-55 - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - Track IR 4
Esac_mirmidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:04 AM   #684
flanker0ne

flanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really nice

I agree but it influence all helicopter.
I hope in the next CTLD version, this numeber will be linked to the helicopter type

Old 06-20-2017, 01:29 PM   #685
ESAc_matador

ESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura about

Rigth now, the weigth does not affect the helicopter I think...
ESAc_matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #686
flanker0ne

I'm aware of that annoying limitation, hoping to see solved asap, but a Gazelle able to move 10 personnel it's quite unrealistic, don't you?

Old 06-25-2017, 09:10 PM   #687
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 12
Ciribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really nice

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.70

Make sure you have the latest MIST !

Change log:
  • Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Just add the exact unit name (can be obtained from the mission file in the .miz if you extract it)

if a group is too large to fit, an error is shown when trying to load troops

Any templates that are on the F10 are also automatically filtered out.

This part isnt yet added to GITHUB readme

Look for the part below in the CTLD.lua and edit - then add to your mission

Example below limits all types of Gazelle to only 4 units
Code:
-- ************** Maximum Units SETUP for UNITS ******************

-- Put the name of the Unit you want to limit group sizes too
-- i.e
-- ["UH-1H"] = 10,
--
-- Will limit UH1 to only transport groups with a size 10 or less
-- Make sure the unit name is exactly right or it wont work

ctld.unitLoadLimits = {

-- Remove the -- below to turn on options
     ["SA342Mistral"] = 4,
     ["SA342L"] = 4,
     ["SA342M"] = 4,

}
Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 1.5 or 2.0: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Last edited by Ciribob; 06-25-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #688
[Knight]

[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
New version of the CTLD Script v.1.70

Make sure you have the latest MIST !

Change log:
  • Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Just add the exact unit name (can be obtained from the mission file in the .miz if you extract it)

if a group is too large to fit, an error is shown when trying to load troops

Any templates that are on the F10 are also automatically filtered out.

This part isnt yet added to GITHUB readme

Look for the part below in the CTLD.lua and edit - then add to your mission

Example below limits all types of Gazelle to only 4 units
Code:
-- ************** Maximum Units SETUP for UNITS ******************

-- Put the name of the Unit you want to limit group sizes too
-- i.e
-- ["UH-1H"] = 10,
--
-- Will limit UH1 to only transport groups with a size 10 or less
-- Make sure the unit name is exactly right or it wont work

ctld.unitLoadLimits = {

-- Remove the -- below to turn on options
     ["SA342Mistral"] = 4,
     ["SA342L"] = 4,
     ["SA342M"] = 4,

}
Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 1.5 or 2.0: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

I have this working for the gazelle and it works great.....BUT I would like it if the gazelle could only carry troops and not crates. I'm not big into writing scripts but the only thing I think could get this to work is If you make a new group like helicargo but with a new name ofcourse. Unless there is a quicker work around. Script Guru Gods help please
Any way good job with the troop limits love it. I'm building more Troop groups so the Mi-8 can utilize more than 10 troops.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:26 PM   #689
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 12
Ciribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Knight] View Post
I have this working for the gazelle and it works great.....BUT I would like it if the gazelle could only carry troops and not crates. I'm not big into writing scripts but the only thing I think could get this to work is If you make a new group like helicargo but with a new name ofcourse. Unless there is a quicker work around. Script Guru Gods help please
Any way good job with the troop limits love it. I'm building more Troop groups so the Mi-8 can utilize more than 10 troops.
Sure, that's easy enough to add.

It'll be very similar to the way that group sizes are done per airframe but have two flags, troops + crates.

Away from Thursday till Tuesday but might have time to knock something up tonight

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:17 PM   #690
[Knight]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
Sure, that's easy enough to add.

It'll be very similar to the way that group sizes are done per airframe but have two flags, troops + crates.

Away from Thursday till Tuesday but might have time to knock something up tonight

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Awesome, can't wait. Thank you

Tags
ctld, ctts, huey, mi-8, mi8, sling loading