Multiplay Servers 1.5.8

Cpt Cuckoo

When I go to multiplay I don't see any servers at all listed....Blank! However, it seems that once in a while they all appear there as usual. But usually not, lately. I haven't seen a server on the list in 6 or 7 days now.

What's up? Is it my ping? I do have a poor connection here and am in the southern hemisphere and is hard to get on a server when I do find one. But now, there is nothing at all in the list.

Thought I'd update here for anyone else like me who ain't too savvy about these things.

I just went ahead and updated 2.2 to 2.5 and I now see all the Multiplayer servers.

The servers do not appear on 1.5.8 so I suppose they just all migrated to 2.5 Funny, I would have thought that there'd be a few left for the people who stay with 1.5.8

Btw...at the resolution levels that I must use in game I don't see any difference in the visuals between 1.5 and 2.5

Check this page

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/gameapi/serverlist.php

sort by version on the far right column and you can see the vast majority of servers are hosting 2.5.0, although there are a few still on 1.5.8.

Wow, thank you for that! And how did you find that page??

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map