Elgato Stream Deck - not working with software update 3.2

Hi All

I just updated my Stream Deck software to version 3.2 a few days ago and since that time the stream decks stopped working in DCS. I have identified the issue and have informed Elgato.

Issue: I have for instance my TCN button in the Hornet mapped to keyboard ALT + T

Checking the Elgato hotkey thats also says LAlt + T

Pressing the button in cockpit, does absolutely nothing. further testing highlighted that the Elgato 3.2 software update, even though it says that its using a modifier (ALT or CTRL etc) its not passing that as part of the key commands

Solution: Downgrade your software to 3.1, I have just done this and all is back and working perfectly

3.1 Download Here: https://gaming.help.elgato.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2793637-elgato-stream-deck-software-release-notes#3.1.bar

Cheers Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi All

I just updated my Stream Deck software to version 3.2 a few days ago and since that time the stream decks stopped working in DCS. I have identified the issue and have informed Elgato.

Issue: I have for instance my TCN button in the Hornet mapped to keyboard ALT + T

Checking the Elgato hotkey thats also says LAlt + T

Pressing the button in cockpit, does absolutely nothing. further testing highlighted that the Elgato 3.2 software update, even though it says that its using a modifier (ALT or CTRL etc) its not passing that as part of the key commands

Solution: Downgrade your software to 3.1, I have just done this and all is back and working perfectly

3.1 Download Here: https://gaming.help.elgato.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2793637-elgato-stream-deck-software-release-notes#3.1.bar

Cheers Specter

Hello, i also have the stream deck but was all the way up to 3.3.x.x.x. i still have no function of the keys in elgato but in x-plane 11. i went back to 3.1 and nothing. it used to work back on earlier versions so Im having a similar issue. i also have DCS but have not tried it in there yet since x-plane doesnt work. Has there been any additional information that you have garnered with this problem other than going back to 3.1. Im stuck with this because it does not work in any plane now. puzzled and any help is appreciated.