Saitek X65F, After Windows 10 April 2018

-Noodle-

Hi,

I'm having issues with my X65F, after the last Windows 10 April 2018 Update. The joystick works 100% but the as soon as I load a Profile its stops recognizing any of the Inputs.

So I can directly bind the joystick inputs in all the games but I cannot make use of any of the Macro functions.

The software loads 100% and it works perfectly on its own.

I've Search the web but I cannot find any definitive way to fix this!

I've reinstalled the drives. the software. If is rollback the update without changing anything the Macros works like it supposed to...and stops working after the update again.

I'm open to ay questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Typical Saitek software issues. Best OS for their products - Windows 7.

They have old Saitek originated drivers, and Win7 worked with USB bus 'as intended'.

Many features of USB protocol are deprecated in Win 8/8.1/10, and old FW of the controllers (X52, X52Pro, X65F and so on) is made to use that features.

Recently, I sold my X52. And any and all official downloadable Logitech drivers for it didn't work for buyer, even on Win 7. So, I shared my archive drivers for X52 from Saitek, and they worked ok.

Try to find old Saitek drivers for X65F on the Internet, if you can. This can fix your problem (unless Win10 won't tell you 'your driver is obsolete, GTFO')

If not - you should write Logitech support about this issue, since they are now selling these devices. May be they will fix it, updating drivers.

Good hunting. Out.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...