Integrity Check Fail - Does DCS has a serious problem?

Spanker79

Guys i need your help,

After the latest update i believe the Integrity Check is f!@#d up!!!

Out of nowhere i kept having IC fails and i could access servers such as 104th, Cold War, Open Conflict...

I formated my PC, i installed windows 10 and i made i vanilla installation of DCS.

And now this is the tricky part...

Before the format i kept in a flash drive my planes config file but this was when i had win7. I copy-pasted my su-25t config file in order to avoid rebinding again the plane, and i tried to enter a server.

1) I had an IC fail

2) The previous keybinds were not recognized once i entered a single player mission.

I said "F@# this..I will rebind my plane from 0 and see what happens"

Once i finished i tried to enter 104th "Phoenix" and i had again an IC Fail... daaaaaaaaa

Plz, plz guys..i need your help here..Thnx. Looking forward for your answers...

ps:Sorry for my bad english!

Edited by Spanker79

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

Delete them as they come up and repair each time. IC does not show all the files all the time. It makes it even more difficult when you can actually get into a server thats running IC and then you get kicked when someone loads an asset that you have a file for that does not pass.

Again, delete the files that fail and repair each time and then try again. Continue the process until you pass each time.

My problem was a couple of days ago with crazy IC here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3280545#post3280545 ...and how I resolved it.

@VAGGOS ...as M0ltar said: Click on IC icon to see problematic files. Delete it and repair DCS.

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Delete them as they come up and repair each time. IC does not show all the files all the time. It makes it even more difficult when you can actually get into a server thats running IC and then you get kicked when someone loads an asset that you have a file for that does not pass.

Again, delete the files that fail and repair each time and then try again. Continue the process until you pass each time.

The funny thing is that sometimes the files that are causing the IC, don't exist! Yeap correct... This can be confirmed from my virtual Sq members that tried to help me through teamviewer..

One question though...

Can this be caused of damaged/corrupted SSD or power supply to my PC? I am asking that because at our dedicated server if we set IC i fail to pass, but if we remove it i can fly without a problem...

Thnx for your answers and help once again :thumbup:

Edited by Spanker79

~ Flying since 2008 ~

Have you tried completely deleting the DCS folder in the saved games folder? It sounds like you carried over some kind of problem from the old install when you used your old control bindings, or atleast that is my best guess. On new installs I tend to simply dump the controls from the old install into the new in the user/saved games folder (even when going from 1.5 to 2.1, I know I shouldn't...) and it has caused problems for me before.

Edited by ApoNOOB

Hi

Hope your problem is fixed, however rather than post a new thread I believe I'm suffering from same problem.

I've attached the check that keeps coming up, thing is I cannot find these files anywhere in anything related to DCS on my computer so i cant delete them. Also they dont always come up, sometimes its just some of them.

Please any advice because i'm sick of being called a tainted client!!

273222570_dcsinteg.thumb.png.b07ceb0f88f097c5888effd6f53df3bb.png

2105178334_dcsinteg2.thumb.png.cc3f216e40475632514f05e130b45c2e.png

I know its not ideal but I would go for a complete reinstall.

Uninstall DCS then make sure you DELETE the Eagle Dynamics folder (C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics), reboot your pc then install DCS again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3290385']I know its not ideal but I would go for a complete reinstall.

Uninstall DCS then make sure you DELETE the Eagle Dynamics folder (C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics), reboot your pc then install DCS again.

I had my PC formated and the stupid thing i did was that i copy-pasted my old keybindings before i checked with the default and i suspect that the glitch is is caused by this, cause my old setup was on win7 and now is on win10 and i had after a while the same problem with win7.

I have uninstalled DCS but i didnt reboot my PC.

Do you thing that can cause the problem?

Can this problem be caused by corrupted SSD or power supply of my PC? :( :helpsmilie:

~ Flying since 2008 ~

• ED Team
HiI cannot find these files anywhere in anything related to DCS on my computer so i cant delete them. Also they dont always come up, sometimes its just some of them.

IC system checks also files inside RAM 'on the fly' (for example, some textures after unpacking). First recommended to remove mods. I don't know how correct works utilities for mods installation and uninstallation, so make it by hand. Next make 'cleanup' procedure following by repair (not vice versa! Cleanup first).

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

• 3 years later...
14 minutes ago, lcabc888 said:

integrity check is basically CENSORSHIP

please ... at least think before posting. The IC came along as a means to prevent cheating practices of some players.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

Do you get IC Fail if you open DCS and go directly to MP?

I have a bunch of mods, and as others have stated, if you are in ME and then try MP you may get IC errors.   I often have to close DCS due to IC, restart, then go directly to MP with no IC.  Sometimes I get IC error when existing a server.

5600x, EVGA 3070 FTW, B550 Tomahawk, M.2 Samsung, 32GB CL16, AIO 240mm
VKB Gladiator Pro, Freetracker IR 3d printed, TM MkII HOTAS circa 1985 w/USB
Asus 27" 2560x1440 60fps (so constrain DCS to 60fps)    F-16, F-18
       2021 = First year on DCS:

Integrity Check basicly makes sure you didn't modify your game, which could give you an advantage in combat
For instance, some time ago i saw a mod on the user files that added (among other things) AIM-120's to the A-10C, which is not something majority of players wanna see
The IC will treat almost any modification of the game the same (excluding liveries), so any mod will trigger the IC fail
If you want to play on IC protected servers, make sure you have a vanilla install

There are tools that help you with mod managment, for instance JSGME

To answer your question: It doesnt matter if you go to ME or not, if you have mods installed, it'll trigger an IC fail.

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

There is fairly obvious way to get around IC check.  I have reported it and acknowledged.  I'm sure serious cheaters have figured it out by now if I figured it out while modding.

IC check is kinda like gun control laws.  Gun control laws only put restrictions on law abiding citizens and criminals by definition doesn't care.

2 minutes ago, Taz1004 said:

There is fairly obvious way to get around IC check.  I have reported it and acknowledged.  I'm sure serious cheaters have figured it out by now ....

I'm so glad to be out of the MP scene 🙄

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but IC is mostly false positive. Like I go to a IC server then of course I cant see any hackers. But the problem is that when I go to a non-IC server I cant see any hackers, too.Why do they want to make a system that blocks players from adding harmless mods?

50 minutes ago, lcabc888 said:

Why do they want to make a system that blocks players from adding harmless mods?

Because some harmless mods can give a player an unfair advantage?