My friends can't see my server, Server offline if connecting by ip

This is the latest versions, make sure you are all on the same

http://updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

Latest stable version is 1.5.7.8899.335

Current openbeta is 1.5.7.8899.335

Current openalpha is 2.1.1.9006.265

are any of you on ipv6 or are you all on ipv4?

is dcs in your firewall and or security as allowed?

is 10308 added to your router / device as open?

DCS version 1.5.7.9337

port 10308 is opened on both UDP and TCP. (tested in other games, even in DCS when i run the server i i look with any port checking program the port is opened)

Do i have ipv6, Yes. (see the attached piucture)

Do i have ipv4 , yes (see the attached piucture)

Do i have any virus/malware ? no , i formatted my HDD.(all my partitions)

Did my provider changed any settings or anything since my last successful DCS public server hosting? No.

Did i installed any other programs that weren't on my computer at the time my DCS server worked? No.

Did i changed any settings on my internet connection? No

Did this happened to any other game/application before or after DCS server bug? No.

Did you had any connectivity problems with DCS before the update? Never.

Are you the only one that has this problem? Obviously not. My wingman has the same problem , he is from another ISP btw plus people here in this thread seem to have the same problem and i bet there are alot more ppl out there with this problem that just don't bother to write on forums instead they are waiting for a fix.

Capture.thumb.PNG.b7f1f14e28083fd812b71746719293b1.PNG

Edited by predattak

I have the same issue here. Coming back in September for my A10C squadron training and cannot join to the wingman server. It says always "server offline" :cry::cry:

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

Seems this issue was present also on the open beta:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=190228&page=2

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

Seems this issue was present also on the open beta:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=190228&page=2

Yes , yes it is , first time we encountered this problem we were on open beta too.

We thought that is was some open beta patch problem (it happened in the past on other issues) so we said "well let's move to the release version" ...surprise ! same problem here too :))

• 3 months later...
Yes , yes it is , first time we encountered this problem we were on open beta too.

We thought that is was some open beta patch problem (it happened in the past on other issues) so we said "well let's move to the release version" ...surprise ! same problem here too :))

Hello, i was pleased to finally have version (1.5.7) where my friends could finally discover my sever again but it seems after the 1.5.8 update its back to this again??

please tell me there was a fix in the end Predattak?

• 2 months later...