[REPORTED] Artillery accuracy - Cruise missiles accuracy

Capn kamikaze

• ED Team

Please attach a short track replay showing the issues,

Tested seems ok, artillery in this case, using kobuleti cross as a target

Screen_200701_162012.thumb.png.2d5882881414f6f0b14fa4ed54819c7b.png

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

You can see that artillery has very little success hitting inside their radius zone. This issues is even more pronounce, the smaller the radius is. Artillery should be able be extremely precise and they are not, even at Excelllent.

From the MLRS track only one rocket out of ten, hit inside the big radius. In the Palading one, maybe around half of rounds landed inside the radius, with most of the rest hitting the edge of the radius.

Except one shot with the Tomahawk, all of them were pretty accurate, which is good. Their attack profile was less than ideal and also you cannot choose how many shots you want per attack or radius of the attack

Another note, the Tomahawks which the ships fired, in-game said to be BGM-109B, which according to Wikipedia (I know) are anti-ship missiles with a radar, designated RGB.

Further more, in the Encyclopedia, the in-game one, it says BGM-109C (which also according to wikipedia) is the land-attack variant and its model looks exactly like the one shot in the track. There is also another BGM-109E, which should be an improved version, but I do not know who can use it.

Getting off-topic here, when firing at another ship the Ticonderoga will use somethin named (in-game) AGM-84S. My brief search on the internet did not find an S variant of the Harpoon, but it looks awfully close to the AGM-84A in the encyclopedia. It also says that ship launched onces are RGM and have a booster motor to get them going, unlike the fixed wing launched ones.

MLRS Inaccuracy.trk

Paladin Inaccuracy.trk

RGM-109B Inaccuracy.trk

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days