My very own corner :)

Flow

I used to take my computer out and put it on the dining table, and put it away when done, which basically made it very complicated to fly.

I don't think I'll be able to use it a lot more now that everything is in its final location, but I am still very excited, and had to share :)

Got a home made gaming seat + Thrustmaster Warthog used locally and put everything together yesterday. Now I need to get the TARGET software to comply with my needs :)

Happy flying !

fr_376_size1024.jpg

i7 7700k • 1080Ti • 32GB @ 3200 MHz • 525GB M.2 • Oculus Rift

Warthog + Pro Flight

:thumbup:

Looking good!

Nice corner you have there.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

:thumbup:

Looking good!

Nice corner you have there.

Took a couple of sq.m. away from my daughter's playroom, which is too big for her anyway ! :)

Warthog + Pro Flight

Took a couple of sq.m. away from my daughter's playroom, which is too big for her anyway ! :)

Yikes!

Poor daughter... well that is ok I guess, after all this is flight simming lol.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Yikes!

Poor daughter... well that is ok I guess, after all this is flight simming lol.

Haha. Believe me, she gets most of the space in the house. I don't think she will even notice :)

Warthog + Pro Flight

Haha. Believe me, she gets most of the space in the house. I don't think she will even notice :)

I remember being in the same situation when my kids were growing up. Eventually they grew up and moved out and had kids of their own. My office (play) area just kept growing. Eventually had a fairly large home and a huge room for my area, it was great.

Have since retired and we have moved and downsized, we are now in probably our final home. Now I am relegated to the garage. At least I have it climate controlled, so not too bad. I find myself now spending the bulk of my time in the garage, with the occasional breaks for playing golf.

Don B

In the home cockpit thread, a guy posted a foldaway cockpit that turns into a nice looking trunk. It was pretty ingenious! Glad you found a home for your sim'ing needs!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

In the home cockpit thread, a guy posted a foldaway cockpit that turns into a nice looking trunk. It was pretty ingenious! Glad you found a home for your sim'ing needs!

I actually just saw that. I think it is one of the coolest thing I ever saw, and I can only dream of having the skills to build something like that.

I'm pretty good working on cars and motorcycles, but completely useless when it comes to wood.

That flying coffin is simply amazing.

Warthog + Pro Flight