Looking for a group to kill cancer

jfxp

Hello all, as most of you know about CAP and the grim reapers needing help with their up coming kill CAPs cancer campaign.

I am looking for a group to get to know and fly with before it goes live. I am asking if any groups are recruiting for a non hardcore player full time or at least part time for this campaign and possibly for the future.

I am a fan of the GR videos and was touched by the ask of support by CAP in his recent videos. This serves as an excuse to get out into the community myself and fly with some organization in a group.

I currently fly either offline or on a dynamic server mainly keeping to myself. I’d like to change that. So, a little about myself; I am on -05:00 GMT time zone (est USA). I own most modules but am most proficient at mig21, f5, ajs37 and all rotor wings (mi8 fav). I do not own f18 or the harrier as of yet. I do have some but very limited real life rotor wing experience. Willing to learn in a team environment and put in the time.

Let me know if anyone would be willing to have an extra wingman. Please contact me. Thanks!

Cliff notes: Anyone recruiting?

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.6ghz (Noctua D14)

Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo

Adata 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3

MSI Geforce GTX 970 (x2) SLI

Windows 10

DX 12.0

Hi, we are continuously recruiting.

We have pilots of different ages and from different places in the world.

Languages: Eng, Ger, Rus.

Also, you can have different activity - from flights to creativity...

Please see more details here: virtual-pilots.com

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM