Game Crash

Dangermouseb51

Seem to have an issue recently when in MP servers and in the Harrier.

Not exactly sure of the trigger but game seems to crash going from Mavs to winders then back...

Random crashes when in battle and the only thing I’m doing is getting irnv lockup’s then switch to winder to engage air target then swap back ....

Any tips to which area in the log files I need to paying more attention too....

Thanks

Jim

Dangermouse

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You could post your crash dump, otherwise not much to go on. I've been hitting crashes that have to do with the MFD and slewing mavs. when you switch back to the MAV are you slewing? Are you using an analog stick to slew? Once you uncage the MAV look at the MFD and see if it is frozen if it is you will crash if you attempt to slew. You need to hit the weapon select button multiple times and then it seems to clear the issue.

For the last couple of months RAZBAM as been unresponsive to any posts or feedback. Probably most of them are vacationing or something.

Processor: i7-8700K CPU @ 5.1GHz (OC)

Memory: 16384MB RAM DDR 4266

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080TI FE

VR: PiMax 5K+

HDD: Samsung SSD 960 EVO

HDD: WD SSD WDS100T2B0A-00SM50

We are not vacationing and are quite busy working on the AV-8B NA.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Cool... sorry for the assumption.

Please look at these two crashes:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=209824

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=197960

The slewing MAV crash is super annoying for me. I bound OSB6 to my hotas and keep the left MFD on the ordinance page. After firing a MAV or two (or firing AIM9s and switching back to A/G) I'll hit OSB6 (MAV select) several times that seems to allow the slewing to work again.

Processor: i7-8700K CPU @ 5.1GHz (OC)

Memory: 16384MB RAM DDR 4266

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080TI FE

VR: PiMax 5K+

HDD: Samsung SSD 960 EVO

HDD: WD SSD WDS100T2B0A-00SM50