SAM display on ABRIS

dimitriov

Hi,

By default SAM from both sides are displayed on the ABRIS. The solution I used until now was to hide them on the editor. Still, for a PVP server mission, I'd like them to not be shown on the ABRIS, while not having to hide them on the editor map because if I do so, the Combined arms guys won't be able to see them either, and so to control them.

Any solution ? (Except disabling tactical situation in the charts I mean ^^)

Edited by dimitriov

1: Fog of war> Will not work as soon as an coalated unit (like a flying awacs) does see the enemy

units.

2: relative rough but you can also delete the ABRIS data folder inside the mission file.

But this will delete flight plans aswell.

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

Its one of those features that made perfect sense when the Ka-50 was the only flyable in the game but hasn't really changed at all since other stuff got added. Basically its the only avionics feature that I know of that is tied to a main property of a group in the editor. For the A-10C there is an actual tasking for EPLRS usage of ground AI. Simply put ED never got around to changing it for the Ka-50. A feature request was made a long time ago to rectify that, but its still open.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum