Virpil T-50 CM2 Base clamp dimension

Oilman100

Can someone please tell me the dimension of the clamp gap, on the T-50 CM2i.e. the distance between the clamping plates, I’m trying to work out can I clamp it to an existing structure on my rig or not.

Many Thx

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Thx, I did look at this page but didn’t pick up that the clamp was removable and thus thought it was another part. Many thx for the clarification

HC_Official has a great database here:

http://www.havoc-company.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1386

32mm is the inner dimension.

cwI6Uty.png

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

HC_Official has a great database here:

http://www.havoc-company.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1386

32mm is the inner dimension.

cwI6Uty.png

Thanks a lot for that link, i've been looking for something like this for some time as well. This is much appreciated. But are you sure on the inner dimension beeing 32mm? Because, according to the drawing, the outer measure is 34mm what would mean the plates are only 1mm strong, wich is very weak. In fact weaker than the housing of my WarBRD base. Compared to the threads beeing M5, the plates look more as if they are 3-4mm strong. If the measures on the image are correct, the inner dimension would rather be 26-28mm than 32mm...

Cheers

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2