VR buttons?

Harlikwin

When i lool at the UFC in the harrier in VR the switch name pops up. Is there a way to turn that off? But still retain the switch name popup with mouse or hand controllers?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

But i want them on for the regular mouse.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Tool-tips are important, especially if you are new to an aircraft, or coming back to it after some time. But there really needs to be a option for how long tool-tips stay on. The way it works now is IMHO really bad.

Tool-tips stay on, for about 3-4 seconds after your mouse pointer has left the control, or until it is on a different control. It's especially bothering while using ODU buttons, because the bright white tool-tip can block and blindes your view of the setting and then makes you wait 3-4 seconds to see if your setting is actually correct. :(

While moving your mouse-pointer over the cock-pit you can be accosted by bright-white text flashing at you. It's not good. Maybe put a delay of 0.25 or 0.5 of a seconds for the too-tip, so that this doesn't happen, and offset the tool-tips to 135° and like an inch from the center of the actuated control to minimize the possibility of masking information, to which the pilot should have immediate access.

Common guys, there's lots of room for some easily made improvement here :thumbup:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1