Development Update 16.05.2016

The_Fragger

Anyone else look at this picture and say, "Where the hell is the gyro switch?"

Also, for those who complained we modeled the starter switch wrong (since other version do have a different version with the ON and IGN) check this switch out.

Good idea:

sam_4496b.jpg

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Wasn't you, was someone else that was going from the actual manual of a different version.

I didn't complain about the starter switch, I have asked what is the right placement of the switch after startup (and corrected my self that it is a different variant).

Nice catch!

Below the standby HSI.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Speaking of that, we improved our FM, based on additional feedbacks of real Gazelle Combat pilots - and of course, we also fix

the issues based on your feedbacks. We also will create a video on how to create bugs effectively.

Awesome! Really looking forward to try the FM updates! :)

Very exciting!!! Thanks.

I hope you didn't gave up on the bad comments regarding the FM and simplified anything about it for the sake of pleasing the casual simmer. I trust you didn't.

I saw lots of constructive comments on some very obvious FM-flaws, I did not see anyone asking to make the FM more simple/easier to fly, I certainly didn't, actually the few things I pointed out would make it more complex to fly. I wonder where your impression comes from. :huh:

I kid you not when I say that in most of the meetings I'm in I've asked for the cupholder.

As for moving map...maybe something to add in the enhancement thread?

Can we also have one of these?

B207.jpg

Thanks for the update. I am really enjoying the Gazelle and look forward to the FM updates also.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Good stuff, lots of options for future development, a beaded seat cover for instance.

Can you include a "diamond in the back" also? HINT: Curtis Mayfield

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Can you include a "diamond in the back" also? HINT: Curtis Mayfield

Sounds like we need a pimp-my-Gazelle key in the cheats section, tinted glass, hydraulic skids that go up and down, stereo with 2x18" subs, garish paintjob etc.

• Like 1

Sounds like we need a pimp-my-Gazelle key in the cheats section, tinted glass, hydraulic skids that go up and down, stereo with 2x18" subs, garish paintjob etc.

THIS!! THIS!! THIS!!!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Amazing News, Thanks Polychop!!

A couple of questions if you don't mind me to ask:

Would be possible to set a flight of two gazelles one of them armed with the gun and rockets and the other with the Viviane and Hot 3 missiles system? This way for example It would be possible to ask your AI wingman to take down the enemy air defences and then you destroy soft targets with guns.

Also, would be possible to fly in a gazelle armed with a couple of hot 3 missiles and the gun on the other side at the same time?

Anyway even if the answer for both questions is no, I'm really happy with this module.

Best regards!

Would be possible to set a flight of two gazelles one of them armed with the gun and rockets and the other with the Viviane and Hot 3 missiles system?

That should be no problem at all. It's already possible to set up individual aircraft differently in a flight of several aircraft, and I see no reason why the Gazelle should be an exception. You could already try it: In the ME, create a flight of two Gazelles, set one with missiles and IR deflector and the other one without, simple as that. ;)

That should be no problem at all. It's already possible to set up individual aircraft differently in a flight of several aircraft, and I see no reason why the Gazelle should be an exception. You could already try it: In the ME, create a flight of two Gazelles, set one with missiles and IR deflector and the other one without, simple as that. ;)

The thing is that I think that there will be to different tipes of aircraft the SA 342M with the Vivian system and SA 342L with guns and rockets.

Correct me if I'm wrong but It would be like try to set a flight of an A-10 A and an A-10 C, witch I think is not possible in the mission editor.

Awesome update, thank you. :)

I love the look of the SA342L and the versatility of having 2 versions.

I am quite happy with the Gazelle thus far (besides not having enough free time for practice ;)).

Thank you for the excellent work and I'm excited to try the updates.

-Nick

The thing is that I think that there will be to different tipes of aircraft the SA 342M with the Vivian system and SA 342L with guns and rockets.

Correct me if I'm wrong but It would be like try to set a flight of an A-10 A and an A-10 C, witch I think is not possible in the mission editor.

Correct, the solution is to create two flights and have the second slaved to the first.

Good point, didn't think of the different aircraft types and how they'll be displayed in DCS. Guess we'll have to wait and see then.

• 3 weeks later...