I think now its the best time for the announcement

assafm25

I guess it really is time.

It's with great pleasure, I announce the development of DCS: Lada Riva.

Riva.jpeg

DCS: Lada Riva will feature:

• Highly detailed 6DoF cockpit
  • Realistically modeled braking behavior
  • State of the Art LAWYER AI will allow you to check and update your life insurance policies on the go.
  • Highly customizable; choose from dozens of gaudy decor items!
  • Fully voice acted driver commentary ripped straight from dash cam videos.
  • Meticulously detailed crumple zones and debris will spill out of you car, such as children, pierogi, and small farm animals.
  • In depth tutorial that will teach you the in's and out's of the Lada Riva, such as failure to brake in time, too high of a speed under wet conditions, and driving on sidewalks.
  • A variety of liveries that range from "Depression's Drab" and "Baby Crap Green" to "Rust" and "Adidas Tracksuit."

What about multiseat ?? i 'd like a back passenger seat please, don't want to be at the "dead man seat" (french expression... don't know how to tell it in english... i don't want to ride shotgun ??) ! :p

What about multiseat ?? i 'd like a back passenger seat please, don't want to be at the "dead man seat" (french expression... don't know how to tell it in english... i don't want to ride shotgun ??) !

Think we could get a "Jester" type AI for this module? Call it mother in law, or nagging wife! This would really boost the immersion aspect!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Isn't that a Moskvich 412 car?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Will we have detailed operations to repair engine?

Will we have deployable gas station in ME since Lada is a gas guzzler

will the firewood under the engine be simulated at startup ?

will we have a defrost system on the rear window ? (to keep our hands warm while pushing :D)