Quick question about that russian radio chatter (game intro)

Kenan

not sure..but i made my own radio chatter which i play in the background with windows media player..real combat chatter..D/L off some site,(116mb WMA total length various wav files).I put it together with Wavelab (pro music software)

You'd think u'd get bored of it but because ur concentrating in game..you /i've never really heard all of it!..so it don't matter that it repeats itself each time u fly ;)

I would be glad to upload it to somewhere but i can't host? :cool:

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

• ED Team

All voices in the intro are real ones. Russian voices are mainly from Su-25 real employment in Chechnya and American are from A-10A A/G and A/A training flights.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Guest ThomasDWeiss
not sure..but i made my own radio chatter which i play in the background with windows media player..real combat chatter..D/L off some site,(116mb WMA total length various wav files).I put it together with Wavelab (pro music software)

You'd think u'd get bored of it but because ur concentrating in game..you /i've never really heard all of it!..so it don't matter that it repeats itself each time u fly ;)

I would be glad to upload it to somewhere but i can't host? :cool:

email it to me.

thomas_dw@yahoo.com

I'll host it.

Hey sleek, any chance you could send that radio chatter file to me? I think i can use it for movie work ;)

Glad to..luv ur movie's ;) pm ur email add..

Iv'e shortened it to 42.6 mb by changing the bit rate to 129 kbps WMA-46.12 mins long.

ok the first 20/25 mins is quite clear but the rest has a fiar bit of interference

in it.

But i never stay in the air more that 20 mins so it's fine for me :p

HAD to do It this way couldn't email it

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=114824#post114824

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)