Trim reset command for the Spitfire?

I haven't looked at the Spit much but it probably does not exist. IRL to reset trim would involve turning the trim wheels back to their zero position manually.

If it exists, it would probably be under the Cheat category.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yeah, the P-51 has it (I forgot). The problem with using a trim reset command in an aircraft like that is that it will not work correctly for anyone using an axis to control the trim wheels. The wheels will reset but the physical controller will not, leaving the two out of sync.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If you spin the wheel by dragging with the mouse, it goes much faster than when you use buttons, keystrokes or the mousewheel.

Just remember that the wheel will go 1 full revolution either side of neutral. At Max, neutral and min, the hole in the wheel is always at the bottom, so it's eay to see where you are.