[CANNOT REPRODUCE] Lost all vapor effects

SandMan23

I lost the wingtip vortices, vapor is still there.

A few discussions on this forum seem to suggest that it's a bug causing the loss of wingtip vortices.

CPU: Intel i9 13900KS @5.8GHz | MB: ROG Strix Z790 Gaming-E | GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 OC | RAM: 32Gb Corsair Dominator DDR5 @6200MHz | Cooling: Custom CPU/GPU cooling loop | PSU: Supernova 850G2 @ 850W | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit
Storage: 3x Samsung EVO 970 Plus M.2 1Tb + 3x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250Gb | Input: TM HOTAS WH Saitek Combat Pedals | Output: Samsung 50" OLED TV | VR: HP Reverb G2 | Audio: Realtek + Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System

I'm assuming you're in burner, going max speed possible (since you didn't post a track file).

Bring it down, at least close to optimal turning speed & throw it around a bit. The vapor effects you seek will be there.

I'm assuming you're in burner, going max speed possible (since you didn't post a track file).

Bring it down, at least close to optimal turning speed & throw it around a bit. The vapor effects you seek will be there.

Actually, vapor should be much easier to generate at high speeds. Just over a couple of G's at high speeds should be enough to show vapors, in real life that is.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

I'm not arguing that. He said he wasn't seeing any at all. To generate them, you need to be around optimal turning speed. If it works as programmed, then it isn't a bug.

The visibility accuracy is a different subject.

Edited by Booger