Radio not working correctly on latest version

dononelson

This happens in the "Enemy Within" campaign. I am using 2.5 beta, and the latest update, which I installed today. This is on Win10. When attempting to use the radio (the one used to contact ATC, etc.) I am unable to use any frequency but 132.000 When I try to use 133.000 for example, I'm not able to contact ATC. After setting the freq to 133.000, I use "" or left alt+keypad num to get to radio menu. There, I see an entry for Kobuleti grayed-out, and only get the F2 option for default airport. When I select that and contact them, the radio frequency changes to 132.000 (on the frequency selectors) and of course, I get no answer from them. I've tried this with 134-137, and the same results. I have not tried it with missions or instant action yet.

I also get no ILS or TACAN signals from Kobuleti (111.5 & 67X respectively) when coming home. Hope you can fix these soon. It's hard to fly a campaign without radio contact.

Reverting to the previous version.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Are you using Easy Comms? IIRC there’s an issue withit in OB. If so, turn it off and dial it up.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64