JUST DOGFIGHT server thread - Page 36 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-19-2020, 05:36 PM   #351
Ziptie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCabal View Post
I saw/observed F-15s & Su-27s (gun zone, 1 vs. 1, different pilots) shred everyone on multiple occasions with them flying maneuvres with these birds like you can in HAWX. So if you want to maintain such a Call of Duty meta BS stuff in DCS
For an easy reference ....

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...t/faq/general/

Cheers,

Don

Airframes: A10C, F/A-18C, F-14B, FC3, Combined Arms. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR
Ziptie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:16 AM   #352
Carlos

No it isn't. You've just convinced yourself of that. It's just like every other Sim in there. I pull stick back it goes up and push stick to the right it goes right and so on. Just because it doesn't have clickable buttons doesn't mean anything. I can beat a 15 with an 18 and a 16. Just as well as beating a 15 in a 15. The best part about the 15 is it's gun sight. That and it's big bird that holds 400 more rounds and takes a lot of damage. Just like in real life

Cheers ace
Carlos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dogfight, jdf, just dogfight, server