Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-30-2020, 06:58 AM   #61
Ansirial

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed-of-heat View Post
Still loving this, this debrief.log seems to be parsing individual guns hits, rather than "grouping" them so you have to update the target type for each round that hit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor3 View Post
So I am having a similar issue to Survival. I tried to sync my mission last night but there were over 600 events that all wanted me to assign a target type. It would take me few hours to do that many.
I can add a couple of options in the first step:
- Group hits option
- Show/Hide hits

Basing on the mission these option could be enabled or disabled.
Can be an idea?
Old 06-30-2020, 07:24 AM   #62
speed-of-heat

Maybe... what about grouping by the Target Mission ID, that way it should be a straight association to the target?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-9700K @ 5.0 GHz, 32Gb RAM, EVGA 1080ti FTW 11Gb, Dell S2716DG, Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswinds V2, HP Reverb Pro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView, CombatFlite

VR Stuff: My 2.5.5 DCS VR Settings, My 2.5.6. DCS VR Settings, Shaders MOD for VR My variant of Kegetys mod with clear water and also IC PASS for current beta & Stable

Last edited by speed-of-heat; 06-30-2020 at 09:08 AM. Reason: got the term wrong!
speed-of-heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:02 PM   #63
Survival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansirial View Post
Hi Survival,
I'm debugging from your file (very useful, thanks again).
By the way, I found the problem but it's strange.

Do you remember the hour of the day you started the mission?
Knowing this would help a lot!

No sry. Can´t remember. I fly to much^^
Survival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:48 PM   #64
Ansirial

Quote:
Maybe... what about grouping by the Target Mission ID, that way it should be a straight association to the target?
If you fire and hit with two AIM120 to the same target, in this manner they can be merged in one.
Don't you think create an option to to so or not would be the best way?
Old 06-30-2020, 02:25 PM   #65
Ansirial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survival View Post
No sry. Can´t remember. I fly to much^^
The flight, according to log, seems the mission was done in the 40th hour of the day, fairly incredible if the hours in the day are only 24...
Old 06-30-2020, 02:52 PM   #66
Victor3

Quote:
I can add a couple of options in the first step:
- Group hits option
- Show/Hide hits

Basing on the mission these option could be enabled or disabled.
Can be an idea?
That could be a good option.
Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms
Victor3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:08 PM   #67
speed-of-heat

Quote:
If you fire and hit with two AIM120 to the same target, in this manner they can be merged in one.
Don't you think create an option to to so or not would be the best way?
i think a case for guns could be dealt with separately ... I don't carry enough missiles to mind tracking them individually

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-9700K @ 5.0 GHz, 32Gb RAM, EVGA 1080ti FTW 11Gb, Dell S2716DG, Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswinds V2, HP Reverb Pro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView, CombatFlite

VR Stuff: My 2.5.5 DCS VR Settings, My 2.5.6. DCS VR Settings, Shaders MOD for VR My variant of Kegetys mod with clear water and also IC PASS for current beta & Stable
Old 06-30-2020, 03:29 PM   #68
Ansirial

Quote:
i think a case for guns could be dealt with separately ... I don't carry enough missiles to mind tracking them individually
Problem is that from logs I cannot distinguish gun from missiles...
Using only name would be too much complicated for support new guns or new missiles in the sim
Old 06-30-2020, 04:28 PM   #69
speed-of-heat

ah the only way to to do that would be to create a table of "gun ammo types", and then cross reference it ... got it ... is there not a lua file which would have that info in it ?

Old 06-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #70
speed-of-heat

another way of looking at it would be this, if there are more than 10 of them of the same type at the same target its likely to be a gun?

Tags
logbook, tool, virtual squadrons, website