RIO view JESTER controlled

ebazza321

I was wondering if anyone else thinks.

Is having a RIO view with JESTER control is a good idea?

I have a 4yo daughter who is fascinated with me flying this sim. I think it would be amazing to put the VR goggles on her and put her view to a special RIO view where it is a view only but I can still fly with JESTER in the back.

It would be very cool for me to fly with full RIO (JESTER) with her in the back so to speak but not have responsibilities to operate the switches.

Thoughts?

If you already have 2 PCs and 2 F-14B copies just startup in MP server and do what you need with Jester, then let her in. Pilot can do a lot himself.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

For SP, you'd have to make a viewport that is on a separate set of external axis commands. I almost wonder if this could be done via mod.

I'd love the capability in multiplayer. Recently I got Mrs. Dino in the back seat for a free flight. She asked about shooting things, so now I'm into the dogfight missions, because I can't reliably BVR with nobody manning the stacks back there.